Our office is now certified 5-Star and can operate at modified levels of the current Public Health Order in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Throughout the COVID-19 closure in the spring of 2020, my amazing team and I took the opportunity to refine our systems, enhance our protocols, and introduce solutions to ensure both you and our team are safe during the current pandemic.
I am so proud that my team has mastered the situation with confidence and expertise. We want you to know that we will continue to earn your trust through transparency – answering all your questions fully and honestly.
Our extensive precautions mean safe patient care.
While many of the things we do to keep you safe are what we have always done, here are a few more things we have recently implemented:
- Limited number of patients and team members in office at one time
- Patient health screenings upon entering the office
- All patients and team members wear masks
- Regular sanitization of all surfaces
- Additional masks and face shields during treatment
- Change treatment jackets between patients
- State-of-the-art air filtration units
Thank you for supporting us as we continue to make our practice safe so that you can achieve and maintain excellent oral and overall health.