The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Way: Stories because “that’s what we do!”
If you are a dentist, you may be wondering, “Why should you become accredited?” First and foremost, if you ask other accredited dentists they will tell you that the process of accreditation made them a better dentist. Accredited members have many things in common, but the main one is a desire to treat their patient’s cosmetic concerns in the best way possible.
Why become accredited? AACD accredited members have a saying, “That’s what we do!” These are some of the things that all AACD accredited members do:
- We continue to stay on top of what is new and wonderful in dentistry.
- We take care of our patient’s dental needs as well as possible.
- We refer our patients who have moved to another accredited dentists st that they will receive optimal care.
- When we are on call, we take care of our colleagues’ patients as if they were our own.
- We believe our patients deserve to understand a way to differentiate a dentist’s skills beyond what their advertising states.
- We believe in continuing education of the highest level.
- If one of our patients has trauma to their front teeth while on vacation. We always turn to another accredited dentist to provide their care because we know that by becoming accredited they have the skills to treat cosmetic concerns at the highest level.
Why? Because that’s what we do!